areas of expertise
- International Trade Compliance
- Export Licensing and Compliance
- Education and Training Development
- Jurisdiction/Classification Determination
- Bachelor of Science, International Trade Management (BS-ITM), Trade Compliance Law
- Certified United States Export Compliance Officer (CUSECO)
Mr. Andrew Mell is a Trade Compliance Risk Management (TCRM) Professional at Globaleyes where he specialized in training content development for the Globaleyes Learning Management System (LMS), prepares ITAR licenses and agreements. Mr. Mell performs commodity jurisdiction analysis, writes procedural compliance documentation and assists the team with the development, design, and implementation of Globaleyes TCRM training material. Mr. Mell received a Bachelor’s Degree in International Business Management with an emphasis on Trade Compliance Law from Dunlap-Stone University. During his studies, he became a Certified United States Export Compliance Officer (CUSECO).